3 Distance learning solutions for these common problems
I need help setting up a hybrid classroom
My teacher’s laptop is not big enough to teach from home
I don’t have enough Chromebooks
Our top pick distance learning solutions from Viewsonic
"I need help setting up a hybrid classroom"
Viewsonic ViewBoards 50 Series with FREE MyViewBoard Software
Whether you are in the classroom, teaching from home, or are reaching your students via a combination of both, ViewSonic ViewBoards with Free MyViewboard software can help teachers teach from anywhere.Live Classroom Sessions (Synchronous) with myViewBoard
- Built-in software enables teachers to easily import content like worksheets, slides or quizzes directly onto their digital whiteboard.
- Using the digital whiteboard, teachers can eff ortlessly annotate and collaborate with students in livestream sessions.
- Live classroom sessions can be easily recorded for later reference and absent students.
- With a ViewSonic portable touch display, teachers can directly write, draw and annotate on the monitor.
- Teachers can easily share previously recorded sessions with students.
- Students can work at their own pace and rewatch sessions for a deeper understanding.
- Teachers are able to answer questions in follow up Q&A sessions for a comprehensive learning experience.
"My teacher's laptop is not big enough to teach from home"
Viewsonic TD2455 with FREE MyViewBoard Software
Designed for both students and teachers, the ViewSonic® TD2455 touch display brings the classroom home via an easy-to-use and interactive platform. Integrate your learning management system (LMS) into your online lessons. With myViewBoard it is easy to integrate features like shared whiteboarding and instant huddle groups.
- When used in conjunction with myViewBoard™ software, the TD2455 provides educators with a digital whiteboard in a home environment.
- Touchscreen enables teachers to annotate onscreen immediately, write notes, draw figures and equations, instead of writing on a piece of paper and showing the paper on the conferencing camera.
- Teachers can also use the TD2455 as a secondary display to a Chromebook or laptop. The smaller screen can be used to monitor the class (i.e. via Zoom), and the larger TD2455 touchscreen can be used to interact with and present lesson material to the class.
"I don't have enough Chromebooks"
ViewSonic ChromeBox Bundles | In Stock Today
With quick out-of-the-box setup, integrated Google management console, and built-in security features, the ViewSonic® NMP660 Chromebox™ is an ideal videoconferencing solution for both in-classroom teaching and distance learning environments. Just add a keyboard, mouse and monitor, and the NMP660 delivers a powerful workstation solution with the following benefits:
Google for Education™: When combined with a ViewSonic monitor or touch display, the ViewSonic NMP660 Chromebox delivers a familiar, easy-to-use interface that allows instructors to quickly create, save and share content – all from a single screen.
Integrated Chrome OS™: Easy-to-use, lightweight, and fast operating system that works with the cloud or offline. Automatic Google updates ensure worry-free no-hassle maintenance.
Access to Google Apps: Full Google GMS certification provides instant access to Google Play Store – giving your classroom safe and secure access to thousands of educational apps.
Built-in Security: Integrated security features include automatic updates, a sandboxing environment, verified boot control, data encryption with a TPM module, and a simple recovery process.
Interactive Touch: improves engagement, helps boost efficiency and productivity.