Businesses everywhere are discovering the merits of tablet computing but require a business-oriented device that enables their mobile workforce to get real work done. The STYLISTIC® Q550 Slate PC is the culmination of 20 years of Fujitsu tablet PC engineering expertise. The STYLISTIC Q550 combines a brilliant 10.1″ wide-angle display, precise and pressure-sensitive pen input plus a touch screen for multi-touch input. It provides the ideal tools for creating content and collaborating. Utilizing the Windows® 7 Professional operating system, the STYLISTIC Q550 integrates perfectly with your existing IT infrastructure and runs the same office applications users are already familiar with. Multi-level security features like the Fingerprint Sensor, SmartCard slot, TPM (select configurations), and full disk encryption protect your valuable information. The removable quick-swap battery ensures the STYLISTIC Q550 works as long as you do, delivering on-your-feet computing that simply works for your business.
Work Productively Anytime, Anywhere
Mobile professionals need the ability to not only view content, but to create, manipulate and collaborate to get real work done. The STYLISTIC Q550 Slate PC equips you with the tools you need to efficiently complete mission-critical tasks. Its combination of pen and multi-touch will raise your computing interaction to new levels of convenience and productivity. Running Windows® provides instant compatibility with your existing applications and common productivity applications like Microsoft® Office.
Weighing just around a pound and a half1 and featuring an exceptionally bright (400 nit) 10.1″ WXGA IPS display with wide-viewing angles, the STYLISTIC Q550 Slate PC is your on-the-go, out-in-the-field professional companion. Its balanced design with slip-free grip fits naturally in your hands and in your workplace.
Quick-Swap Battery for All Day Computing
Have you ever felt anxious that your tablet’s battery life won’t last an entire work day? Why compromise mobility with a fixed battery? The STYLISTIC Q550 Slate PC takes productivity further – if you need more power to get you through a long shift, simply swap the removable battery and get back to work fast.
Rock-Solid Security for Your Business-Critical Data
When you are handling customer data, financial information, patient records and other sensitive information, you don’t want to take chances with security. The STYLISTIC Q550 Slate PC incorporates a suite of security features including Fingerprint Sensor, integrated SmartCard reader slot, embedded TPM (optional) and solid state drive with full disk encryption to protect against unauthorized access of your personal and business data.
Stay Connected Everywhere
Power through your workday while staying connected in practically any wireless environment. With embedded IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless capability, the STYLISTIC Q550 Slate PC will connect to a variety of wireless infrastructures. Optional embedded mobile broadband allows you to stay connected wherever you are, whenever you need it.
Expansion When You Need It
The integrated USB 2.0 port provides seamless connections to local peripherals, such as an external storage device, USB keyboard, or printer, to name a few. The integrated HDMI port allows you to connect to an external monitor or HDTV for sharper images, or to a projector for broad audience communication and collaboration.
- Superbly bright (400 nit) 10.1” WXGA LED backlit IPS display with 160 degree vertical and horizontal viewing angles. Great for collaboration and viewing in all types of working environments, including outdoors.
- Anti-glare display supports both digital pen input and capacitive multi-touch
- Extremely light weight starting from 1.7 lbs.1
- User removable 2-cell or 4-cell battery
- Microsoft Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit
- Intel® Atom™ Processor Z670
- On-board 2 GB memory
- Suite of security features: integrated fingerprint sensor, integrated SmartCard reader slot, FDE solid state drive (30 GB or 62 GB), Computrace® enabled BIOS, and embedded TPM (in select configurations).
- Embedded 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless LAN and Bluetooth® 3.0 connectivity
- Optional integrated mobile broadband2 (Gobi™ 3000 with GPS3)
- Integrated front facing and rear facing cameras
- Noise cancelling dual microphones for better speech recognition
- On-system expansion: USB 2.0, SD slot, HDMI port, Audio Out, Dock connector
- Support for intermediary VESA mounting plate or hand strap
- Optional docking cradle supporting four USB 2.0 ports
For PRICING call 1.800.777.6488
Visit DataImpressions.com for all your technology needs.